How to decompile a TCP file?
A TCP can be decompiled from Web Control only. Below are the steps for De-compilation
You can also assign TCP Decompilation rights to any other users as well. Please refer to section Manage Account.
- Log on to www.tallysolutions.com
- Log in using Tally.Developer 9, Tally.Net Account ID and password.
- Click on License and Configuration, you will get an option TCP De-compilation.
- Click on Browse button to select the TCP file.
- Click on De-Compile. Following message is displayed 'Decompilation Done Successfully'
- Click on the link Download File to save the decompiled source code. The decompiled source code is available as zip file.