Customize Tally to fit in exactly the way your business or organization wishes to operate.
What is Tally Customization?
Business Growth demands change in business processes, securities & controls, Management Information Systems (MIS), automation at various levels, integration of different functions & software. Every organization during its journey creates its own niche which puts them into the growth path. This leads to unique business requirements which require to be incorporated in to the standard Tally software.
The default Tally ERP 9 is packed with powerful functionalities & feature which would address 90% of the businesses. The balance unique requirements can be incorporated by customizing Tally. In a way Tally provides best of both the world i.e. Packages software & customized software.
Using TDL, you can enhance or change the default behavior of Tally.ERP 9. Extend core functionality by interfacing a bespoke application facilitated by Tally.ERP 9′s support for custom built DLLs and XSLT.
TDL permits changes to user interface, document print outs, reports, functionalities, addition of data elements and business logics. Tally.ERP 9 supports ODBC and import & export of data in standard data formats like XML & CSV. Tally.ERP 9 has a SOAP listener, which helps in online integration and with other business tools.
We can modify these modules as per your requirements.
Please note - Lots of other recent modules are not included in this list
Tally Customization Highlights:
1. Purchase Requisition Module with three level approvals and auto PO (Indent Module)
2. All Vouchers & Masters Import from Excel to Tally (As per your format)
3. Manage Two companies with single entry (Auto Entry and Masters transfer from one company to another)
4. Glass Work and Plywood Traders Module
5. Traders Module
6. Export Documentation Module
7. Warranty, AMC and Replacement Management Module
8. Production & Planning Module
9. Quotation Module
10. Outstanding Followups Module
11. SMS Module
12. Cost center opening balance transfer module
13. Inventory cost addition module